Better Bird Photography
Mandurah | Western Australia
***SOLD OUT*** Saturday 16th June 2018 ***SOLD OUT***
If you're based near Perth and keen to improve your bird photography and have the opportunity to photograph some stunning species then this is the day for you!
Our Mandurah Full Day Workshop is the perfect opportunity for those with limited time to come out for a day with us to hone your skills and learn some new tips and tricks
at a glance
FULL DAY WORKSHOP 6:30am - 4:30pm
Expert Photography tuition by award winning photographer Shelley Pearson.
Fully Catered (morning & afternoon tea, lunch included)
Starting at Mandurah and finishing at Dwellingup.
Our meeting place is Mandurah Estuary about an hour south of Perth. Here we'll start shooting at first light, with beautiful Egrets, Herons, Pelicans and Terns as subjects.
A wander around the bush nearby will focus on Fairy-Wrens and perhaps White-fronted Chats.
After lunch we'll then drive to Dwellingup, our second location. Bush birds abound with a focus on Fairy-wrens, Robins and Pardalotes!
* Full Day Workshop
* Expert Photographic Tuition
* Learn how to photograph Waterbirds
* Getting low
* Photographing Bushbirds
* Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea included
* Understanding your camera
$290 per person
* You need to make your own way to our meeting place at Mandurah Estuary (about an hour south of Perth)
* Bring a hat, insect repellent and boots for walking around the muddy foreshore
* It might be cold so bring layers of warm clothes too
* As with any tour, unfortunately we cannot control the weather or indeed the wildlife. We'll do everything in our power to find the best subjects to photograph, however we can't give guarantees that we will see all of the species mentioned.